電話更改預約的表達,跟小編一起來學習吧!
您好,201房間。
Hello, room 201 .
是布朗先生嗎?我是公司的喬安娜,
Mr. Brown? This is Joanna here, from ABC Company.
我希望這么早沒有吵到您。
I hope I didn’t wake you up so early.
抱歉這種時候找您。
I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time.
抱歉這么早給您打電話。
I’m sorry to call you so early.
抱歉這個時候打攪您。
I’m sorry to bother you at this hour.
沒關(guān)系。
It doesn’t matter.
您今天是要會見格林先生嗎?
You have an appointment with Mr. Green today, don’t you?
對,下午3點。
That’s right, at 3 o’clock in the afternoon.
抱歉,格林先生今天下午有事,您能明天早上9點來嗎?
I’m sorry Mr. Green will be engaged be engaged this afternoon. Could you possibly come tomorrow morning, say 9 o’clock?
好的,這個時間對我很合適。
Fine that suits me very well.
好,我八點半去飯店接您。
Good then. I’ll call for you at the hotel at 8:30.
有勞你了。
That would be very kind of you.