You can hear this
Haven't seen you for ages?
好久沒見到你了?
Do you need accommodations of any kind?
需要相關幫助嗎?
What can I do for you?
請問您有什么事?
Did you have a good flight?
您旅途愉快嗎?
I've just broken your ashtray.
我把你的煙灰缸給打碎了。
You can speak this
You can speak this
Fancy meeting you here!
真想不到在這兒見到你!
I want to discuss the sub department problem with you.
關于分部的事我想和你好好談談。
We would like to meet with you on June 2nd.
我們希望安排在6月2號。
I'm afraid the appointment will have to be rescheduled.
恐怕不得不改期。
I am from Huaxia Cereal Food company.
我是華夏糧油食品公司的。
May I ask you a question?
我能問你一個問題嗎?
I'm afraid I can't be available on Saturday.
不過恐怕周六不行。
Welcome to our factory.
歡迎諸位到我們工廠。
Here is a little gift for you.
我有一件小禮品要送給你。
The flight was delayed several hours.
航班延誤幾小時。
My sincere congratulations on your National Day!
衷心祝賀貴國國慶!
I can't stand her arrogance.
我無法忍受她的傲慢。
I feel sorry.
很抱歉。
Thank you for informing me of the bad credit of the company.
謝謝你告訴我那家公司信譽不良。
I'm afraid that I have to go.
恐怕我怕得走了。